Courtesy of Bon Appetit
· ½ pound orecchiette
· 2 oz. bacon, chopped
· 2 cups fresh corn kernels
· 8 cups Swiss chard leaves, chopped
· Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
· 4 oz. ricotta
· Torn fresh basil leaves (for serving)
· Cook orecchiette; drain, reserving ¾ cup pasta cooking liquid. Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until brown and crisp, 5–8 minutes.
· Add corn and cook, tossing occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Add Swiss chard leaves; season with salt and pepper. Cook, tossing often, until wilted, about 5 minutes.
· Toss in pasta and reserved pasta cooking liquid; cook until sauce coats pasta, about 2 minutes. Serve dolloped with ricotta and topped with basil.